[BangPypers] UML <=> Python...and other things...

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:54:18 CET 2009

BOUML, and it's creator, Bruno, both are amazing. For those who have not
known Bruno, he is a 1 man army. Even if you don't do any UML/OOD-RevEngg, I
encourage people to try out BOUML (esply if you've used other leading
commercial OOD tools). The speed, size and overall functionality of BOUML
blows everything (including competing FOSS) away.

regards,
Banibrata
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bdutta