[AstroPy] Past Mention of Source Extractor Command in IRAF?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 28 20:58:52 EDT 2009

Just IRAF. Well, I can easily get around this in a paper I'm writing by
just saying that IRAF is another tool that does source extraction. BTW,
who created IRAF and who supports it?   I found the install pdf. Ah, NOAO.

I don't have it installed, since I'm on Win. I did did install Cygwin,
but never got around to installing it there. It's not something I need
immediately.