[XML-SIG] Industrial-strength XML to HTML conversion?

Stuart Hungerford stuart.hungerford@webone.com.au
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:21:44 +1100

Hi all,

I'd like to start using XML for creating/editing website content.  Has
anyone on the list had experiences in doing this in a production
environment they could share with us?

I'm not quite sure which is the best approach to take with the current
crop of web browsers:

       - Convert XML to HTML using custom conversion scripts and fixed
presentation
       - Convert XML to HTML+CSS, but using CSS classes etc
       - Convert XML + XSL stylesheet to HTML with some kind of XSL tool

Can anyone tell me if I'm on the right path here?

Stu