[Python Wpg] python progress lectures in Canadian Open Data Experience (CODE) hackathon

Mark Jenkins mark at parit.ca
Fri Feb 28 15:48:54 EST 2014

I'm participating in the Canadian Open Data Experience (CODE) hackathon
from 5pm today to 5pm Sunday.
http://data.gc.ca/eng/canadian-open-data-experience-code

Ignoring their suggestion to target smart phones, just doing this in old
fashioned desktop python. (yeah, I know you can do Python on Android...)

At Skullspace (2nd floor, 374 Donald), I'm going to be giving three mini
progress lectures showing what python has allowed me to do:

13:00 March 1st
21:00 March 1st
17:00 March 2nd

Last minute notice, sorry. "come on down".

Mark