[Python Wpg] Free 3-hour Python course in Winnipeg

Stuart Williams stuart at swilliams.ca
Thu Jan 19 23:22:04 EST 2012

I'm teaching this intermediate Python course at PyCon in March:
https://us.pycon.org/2012/schedule/presentation/276/

I'd like to practice it before the conference, so I'm planning to offer the
course here in Winnipeg Wednesday February 8th in the evening, free of
charge!  It's a 3-hour course so it will probably be 6:00 to 9:15 p.m.,
perhaps with pizza or other food (not free) at 5:45 p.m.

Please reply to me (not the entire list unless you want to) and let me know
if you are interested, and if the date and time don't work, some idea of
what dates and times would.  If lots are interested but few can make the
date and/or time I can change them.  Location is to be determined based in
part on numbers.

Stuart Williams.