[Python Wpg] Offer to present on Bo-Keep

Stuart Williams stuart at swilliams.ca
Wed Feb 23 20:58:51 EST 2011

Mark,

There has not been a meeting yet since November.  We've been stymied by a
lack of meeting space, which in turn stems from a lack of enough motivation
from anyone to organize and figure out a place and time to meet.

If you can organize a place and time I suggest do so, and possibly poll the
list to see how many will attend (e.g. via doodle).  Based on our regular
meeting schedule in the past we would meet tonight, the fourth Tuesday of
the month.  You could wait until March 23rd, or schedule something sooner.

Stuart.