[Python Wpg] September meeting

Stuart Williams stuart at swilliams.ca
Tue Sep 14 18:26:32 EDT 2010

Our September meeting will be at the University of Manitoba from 12 noon to
1 p.m. on Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010, in room 356 of the Parker
Building at 144 Dysart road, building 21 on http://umanitoba.ca/maps/.  I
understand this room is in the Chemistry Department and that the room
entrance is through the copy room.

I'm expecting at least seven attendees based on the poll, but everyone is
welcome.  Don't forget my note (quoted below) about carpooling from downtown
if you're interested.

Stuart.