[Python Wpg] ParIT's Bo-Keep 1.0 launch party

Mark Jenkins mark at parit.ca
Thu Nov 4 16:15:39 EDT 2010

Hey fellow pythonists

You're invited to attend ParIT's launch party for Bo-Keep 1.0
on Sunday November 14 at noon.

Location: 91 Albert Street, 3rd floor (Rudolph Rocker Cultural Centre)
[Please note that the third floor is only reachable by stairs.]

Free Catered Food will be available.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that this is the first time
a program written in python will receive a public launch party in Winnipeg.

And I should really offer the Python group a presentation sometime in
December or later.

So, what is it?

Bo-Keep is a platform that support custom entry interfaces for specific
tasks to ease book keeping. "Bo-Keep helps you keep your books so you
don't get lost". It integrates with GnuCash using the python bindings
that ParIT contributed upstream a few year back.

Not only are we calling this our 1.0 milestone, but it will be the first
release that we will actively promote as a public free software project.

Mark Jenkins