[Python Wpg] Lunch meeting downtown Friday?

Stuart Williams stuart at swilliams.ca
Thu Feb 25 21:30:25 EST 2010

We will be meeting Friday at 11:45 a.m. at Tavern United (Hargrave and
Graham).  I'm making a reservation (under my name and Python Users Group),
probably a booth on the main floor near the south east door.

A couple people wanted to come but couldn't make the day of the week.  Next
time I'll try to organize that better.

Stuart.