[Python Wpg] Lunch meeting downtown Friday?

Stuart Williams stuart at swilliams.ca
Mon Feb 22 22:40:45 EST 2010

Would anyone like to join other Winnipeg Pythonistas for an informal lunch
meeting this Friday, February 26th?  I'd be happy to talk about highlights
of PyCon which I attended in Atlanta last week.

I have no specific location in mind but suggest near the Arena (aka MTS
Centre) and would welcome someone else organizing that part.  For time I'm
thinking around 11:45 a.m. for roughly an hour.

If you reply to me I'll summarize back to those who reply with a single
announcement back to the list, in order to keep your inboxes uncluttered.

Stuart.