[Python Wpg] Winnipeg Python Users Group September meeting

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Thu Sep 24 15:45:52 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 08:48:29PM -0500, Stuart Williams wrote:

Personally, I'm finding evenings to be increasingly onerous, as evidenced by my
lack of attendence for the last year..mumble.

I'd vote for at least a couple of downtown lunch hour meetings.  If facilities
would be hard to arrange, I'd be willing to find accomodations.

Cheers!
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things
Systems Department | are infinitely the most important.