[Python Wpg] Last night's meeting

Stuart Williams stuartw at mts.net
Tue Feb 24 21:51:04 EST 2009

I'll present on 2.6 to 3.0 suggestions, and if there's interest,
possibly also on ways to understand classes better by trying to create
them manually.

We'll also have time for this suggestion:
  How about a discussion about this article by Guido about class
syntax and implementation in Python:
  http://python-history.blogspot.com/2009/02/adding-support-for-user-defined-classes.html

Stuart.