[Python Wpg] Python and graphics

Mike Pfaiffer high.res.mike at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 14:13:51 EST 2008

	My cousin wants me to write a custom stand-alone application for him. I
figured Python might be the best way to keep it as platform generic as
possible. He has a laptop and pocket PC. He uses Windows and I don't. I
have never programmed for a GUI based operating system. Is there a
simple library of routines I could use to display text, get input from
the user, and output data to a text file? I guess I already know how to
do the last bit... ;-)

	Essentially he wants to generate reports based on data he inputs on site.

	The design of the program is not a problem. Once I know what questions
he wants to ask it is easy. The user interface is the tough part.

				Later
				Mike