[Python Wpg] Meeting tonight

Sydney Weidman syd at plug.ca
Wed Sep 26 09:56:39 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-26-09 at 08:28 -0500, Stuart Williams wrote:
> Today's Free Press said only students and staff will be allowed on UW
> campus today.  However, the university's web page has a security
> update that gives lots of details but does not say anything about
> access limited to students and staff.  It also doesn't specifically
> mention evening access.
>
> Let's assume the meeting's on, but keep your ears open for updates.
>
> Stuart.

I checked with security a couple of days ago, and they said the meeting
was a go. The PLUG meeting last week went ahead with no problem. I
checked with security again just a minute ago, and they said everything
was fine, with two inconveniences:
 - only the front doors of Centennial Hall will be open. All other doors
will be locked.
 - everyone will have to endure having their knapsacks etc. searched by
security.

Ahh, the joys of a post 9-11 world! See you tonight!

- syd