[Python Wpg] PUG Meeting location schedule for 2007 - 2008

Sydney Weidman syd at plug.ca
Wed Oct 10 16:36:28 EDT 2007

Here are the room assignments for PUG through March 2008. We'll have to
book for April, May and June after the spring session courses get
scheduled. It's pretty simple: room 3M58. Third floor, Manitoba Hall, room 58.

Oct 24, 2007: 3M58
Nov 28, 2007: 3M58
Dec 26, 2007: Boxing Day. No meeting, U of W closed
Jan 23, 2008: 3M58
Feb 27, 2008: 3M58
Mar 26, 2008: 3M58

Room 3M58 is a smaller seminar room with rectangular (8 ft) tables and a
wall for a projection screen. Seats about 15 to 20. We can be relocated
if it looks like we're going to have a big crowd.

Regards,
Syd