[Python Wpg] So is there a meeting on Wednesday?

Sydney Weidman syd at plug.ca
Tue Jul 24 12:52:55 EDT 2007

Apologies to Mike for sending this twice. I should have sent it to the list.

- syd

On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 22:34 -0500, Mike Pfaiffer wrote:
> 	Thought I might post something since nobody has posted a reminder yet. :-)
>
> 				Later
> 				Mike

I think with the weather the way it is, we should all take a break for
July and August and meet again in September. How's everyone with that?

The only task will be to set up a topic for the September meeting, which
we can do via the Wiki and mailing list.

Also, is everyone alright with the location? I realize that parking is a
huge pain and other concerns have been raised too. If people are
satisfied in general with the location, I'll book 2M70 for next year
Sept - June.

Regards,
syd