[Python Wpg] Topic and roll call for Wednesday's meeting

chris nelson cjnelson at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 22 18:05:30 EST 2007

I will try to be there as well. I had attended the first meeting but have not attended since. I am now in a new position and would like to get back into the python swing of things. As I said before I am new to Python, but excited to learn.

As well Syd, I understand you have been talking to Meagan Morash and/or Monique Pishak at Booth College regarding Plone. This is where I am working now and there is some definite interest in Plone and how it can benefit our organization.

If you have some time I would like to sit down over a coffee and discuss it with you.

Anyway, see you on Wednesday

Sincerely
Chris Nelson