[Python Wpg] Meeting reminder

Jason Hildebrand jason at peaceworks.ca
Mon Sep 25 23:05:40 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 21:58 -0500, Mike Pfaiffer wrote:
> 	There is one question I'd like to ask. Maybe an example could be worked into
> the presentation... I'm about to start into learning about threads
> (multitasking). At the moment I'm currently working on files so talking about
> threads is about two to three weeks early.

Hi Mike,

Can you be specific about what kind of example you're looking for?
Something to do with threads?  One thread-related thing I will talk
about is that generators let you avoid the complexities of working with
multiple threads in certain situations.  If you have a specific
threading question or example you'd like to see, I'd be happy to try and
address it.

peace,
Jason