[Python Wpg] Regrets

Sydney Weidman syd at plug.ca
Tue Oct 24 01:42:21 EDT 2006

Hi!

Unfortunately my message to Stuart was returned with the message
"Service unavailable", so I'm sending this to the list instead.

I'm going to be in Seattle at the Plone conference this week. When I
offered to present on Stani's Python Editor, I wasn't aware that I would
be attending this conference. The short story is I won't be able to make
the presentation.

For Wednesday, someone will have to get security to open up 2M70 if it
isn't already open. Additionally, someone will have to come a bit early
and get the media person at the media desk in the library to come and
open up the podium cabinet. They've changed the setup so that there is a
fixed podium with a single monitor cable for a laptop.

I apologize for the confusion, and perhaps at next month's meeting I'll
have some interesting python-related things to report on from the
conference.

Have a great meeting!

- Syd