[Python Wpg] Had to change my e-mail account

Michael Hohner m.hohner at uwinnipeg.ca
Wed Nov 1 11:42:29 EST 2006

They did some weird split with room 2M70.  I haven't seen it, but I
believe it's now 2M70 and 2M71 or something like that.  So it's possible
that there may be some confusion with that....not sure.

Michael Hohner,
Cybrarian & Library ITS Coordinator
University of Winnipeg Library

VOICE: (204) 786-9812
CELL: (204) 229-6712
FAX: (204) 783-8910
EMAIL: m.hohner at uwinnipeg.ca
WEB: http://cybrary.uwinnipeg.ca/

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 06:51 -0600, Stuart Williams wrote:

> > I missed the last meeting too. What did I miss?
>
> Only Scott and I showed up so after 15 minutes we packed it in and
> headed out for after-meeting festivities.  Scott, who arrived a few
> minutes earlier, said there was another group that thought they had
> the room booked, so perhaps some others came early and left not
> knowing where we were - anyone?
>
> I suggest we move October's topic, Python IDE's, to November's
> meeting.
>
> I learned quite a bit more about IPython in the past 2 weeks and it is
> even more useful than I had realized earlier - you won't want to miss
> my presentation.
>
> Who else is planning to present?

Hmm... odd that someone else showed up. We've had the room booked since
the beginning of Sept.

I know I've sometimes used the room without reserving it if it appears
to be free, but only on an informal basis.

I'll be attending the meeting and giving a presentation on Stani's
Python Editor.

I saw some very neat tricks with IPython at the Plone conference.
Extremely useful as an interpreter shell.

Regards,
Syd