[Python Wpg] Last meeting, next meeting.

Stuart Williams stuartw at mts.net
Mon Jun 12 22:44:11 EDT 2006

Our last meeting on May 24th went well.  Thanks to Syd for the nice
presentation.

Our next meeting is June 28th with a presentation about iterators and
generators.

At the last meeting there was some discussion about summer schedule.
Most in attendance said they would likely attend.  We weren't excited
about planning a topic that some would miss due to vacation schedules
or weather too nice to be inside.

We were excited, though, about the idea of a sprint.  Ideas for
projects included starlanes, ldapfs, and pypy.  If we booked the room
for a little earlier would anyone be interested in sprinting over the
supper hour in addition to the regular 7:30 - 9:30 slot on July 26th
or August 23rd?

Stuart.