[Python Wpg] Meeting tomorrow - sprint.

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Wed Jul 26 08:35:08 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 02:13:26PM -0500, Stuart Williams wrote:
> Don't forget that tomorrow (Wednesday) night is our next meeting at
> the U of W, a sprint on LdapFS.py organized by Scott.

I'll be there, of course.

What do we want to do about food?  Organize once we arrive?  Or, do
people want me to get some stuff and bring it with me?  Suggestions?

I'll have my lappy there, with an ldap server running on it, with a
(hopefully) large and deep database to play with.

As well, I'll start up an ssh server on my home box on port 80.  If we
need external ssh access, we can find it that way.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us
Systems Department |  To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side..."