[Python Wpg] [Fwd: Re: Fwd: meeting room for Python users group]

Stuart Williams stuartw at mts.net
Thu Jan 12 17:49:26 EST 2006

>>>>> Mike Pfaiffer writes:
> Subject: Re: [Python Wpg] [Fwd: Re: Fwd: meeting room for Python users group]

Yes, I've been out of town.

I'd really hate to cancel the meeting because it has been publicized
to several other groups.  If we were to try to get word out of a
change of date and time, it might not reach those that need to hear
it, and it might diminish the strength of our voice for later
announcements.

I suggest we proceed with the meeting but change the topic.  I can do
a presentation on teaching computer programming using Python.  If
attendance is low I could repeat the talk in a few months for those
who missed it.

So, unless too many of you disagree with my suggestion, January's
meeting will be January 17th 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. at the University
of Winnipeg room 3M54.

Stuart.