[Python Wpg] Are we rescheduling or not?

Mike Pfaiffer mpfaiffer at callapple.org
Thu Jan 12 14:40:25 EST 2006

 Saturday is two days away. Are we going to have a meeting on Saturday? If so,
what time and place? If not, then are we going to keep the same time and
place or reschedule it for another day?

 I'm fine either way. Just as long as I know when and where to show up.

 If nobody says anything then maybe we should accept the agreed time and place
(Tuesday noon at the Fyxx on Broadway) for THIS meeting. Suggestions for the
next few meetings could be made to the mailing list. Two people had
suggestions for meeting times. One suggested a set pattern every month to
make it easier to get time off work. Another said noon meetings were too
tough to get to. As before, I'm fine either way. My schedule is more flexible
than most.

 BTW, I found Python is indeed part of Mac OS X. You just have to get to the
terminal and start it up.

    Later
    Mike

|Call-A.P.P.L.E. and the Digital Civilization http://www.callapple.org |