[Python Wpg] Finally got the program up on the web

Mike Pfaiffer mpfaiffer at callapple.org
Sun Apr 2 16:46:31 EDT 2006

 Bear in mind this is version 1.0 and it's intended to show that Python
actually works. Since I'll demo the program at the next meeting we can talk
about improvements then (Yes I deliberately programmed it badly so I can get
another article and a presentation or two out of writing improvements and
style changes - That's my story and I'm sticking to it).

 Here is the URL. Download and enjoy. :-)

http://members.shaw.ca/digitalcivilization/samples.html

    Later
    Mike

|Call-A.P.P.L.E. and the Digital Civilization http://www.callapple.org |