[Python Wpg] Update on recruit / sponsor

Phil Mendelsohn phil at rephil.org
Wed Dec 21 00:12:35 EST 2005

Have spoken with a prof in the CSCI dept at the U -- nothing there will
happen until after the holidays, I think, but even though this prof. isn't
personally interested in Python, she did say that she'd see about hooking
up with a "sponsor."  Since the CSCI people all moved to new digs
recently, it is all a bit up in the air.

The upshot is that there might be rooms and resources available for us,
but I'm still checking out any possibilities.  If other people set things
up elsewhere, there is no problem -- I just figure let's get as many
options as possible, and then we'll burn bridges when we get to them.

Will advise,

PhilM

--
Dept. of Mathematics, 342 Machray Hall
U. of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3T 2N2