[Python Wpg] Meet Tues Dec 13th 1:00 p.m. at The Fyxx

Mike Pfaiffer mpfaiffer at callapple.org
Mon Dec 12 11:37:02 EST 2005

On December 12, 2005 08:38 am, Phil Mendelsohn wrote this amazing epistle:
> Mark Jenkins said:
> >> Any tips on parking?
> >
> > Parking at home and taking a bus.
>
> Sorry -- there are no buses from Landmark to Winnipeg, or I'd consider it.
>
> For various logistical reasons, I can't leave the car at the U and take
> the bus either.

 If you are going to be in the South East area, there is a (free) Park and
Ride section in the Southdale Mall. The 16 (I think) and 57 stop next to the
lot. Both go directly downtown. If you don't mind walking three or four
blocks North there is the 19 which runs more frequently. The 75 goes out to
the U of M and Kildonan Place from there as well.

> That said, if anyone needs a ride from the University area, I'd be willing
> to offer one.

 It's a kind offer. Heading out to the U of M from here is one route downtown.
It would be faster for me (and maybe you) to catch the 19 and walk a few
blocks.

> Phil M

    Later
    Mike