[Wheel-builders] Trouble building manylinux2014 wheel

Daniel Alley dalley at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 10:12:34 EST 2020

I'm not sure how that can be happening then.  I'm using this exact setup to
build packages for 2 other libraries and both of those packages work great
-- this is the only one causing issues.  It has the most dependencies out
of the three.

Here's the command I'm using from the host, and you can see from the build
script that I'm not installing any new compiler.

docker run --rm -e PLAT=manylinux2014_x86_64 -v `pwd`:/io