[Wheel-builders] manylinux1 vm image

Jariullah Safi safijari at isu.edu
Thu Oct 11 12:51:43 EDT 2018

So looks like I need to build boost as the version available in the centos
5 repos is too old, which is fine, but apparently there is no wget and I
can't for the life of me get curl to download the tar.gz of boost source
code. I'm currently cloning it but given the submodule nature of boost and
the large size of that source code it's taking a very long time.

Is there a way to get wget back? What's the recommended method of getting
dependencies like this into the container? Should I be copying them from my
filesystem?