[Wheel-builders] Rackspace URL for historical or missing wheels

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 18:29:07 EST 2017

Hi,

I guess that some of you, like me, may be using travis-ci for testing,
and wheels to install your minimum dependencies.

I've set up a set of curated wheels for old versions of difficult to
build packages like matplotlib, Pillow and so on, over at:

https://5cf40426d9f06eb7461d-6fe47d9331aba7cd62fc36c7196769e4.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com

I've tried to avoid overlap with pypi, so if the wheel is already on
pypi, you should not find it in the historical wheel URL above.  For
example, numpy and scipy already have historical wheels uploaded to
pypi.

I'm happy to get suggestions for other wheels that would help with
travis-ci runs, that aren't already on pypi.

Cheers,

Matthew