[Wheel-builders] Problem with "too-recent versioned symbols"

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Wed Aug 23 08:59:13 EDT 2017

Hi all,

the (interim?) solution I found is using a different CI service to build the
Python 3.6 wheels. This[1] seems to prove that there something strange going
on in the Travis CI service, as the very same source, compiled within the same
manylinux1 Docker image, does not exhibit the problem I explained in this
thread.

Thanks&bye, lele.

[1] https://gitlab.com/metapensiero/python-rapidjson/-/jobs/30065688
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.