[Wheel-builders] Wheel files for PPC64le

Leonardo Bianconi leonardo.bianconi at eldorado.org.br
Wed Apr 19 14:40:40 EDT 2017

Yes you are right, I've just checked the versions and tested it with numpy, and
worked, so we are able to have the CentOS 7 as base, keeping the Ubuntu 14.04
and later as supported OSs.

Regarding the PEP, are we going to have only one new PEP for all architectures
(tags manylinux2 and manylinux3 - discussion in the other thread)? Should this
one be discarded?