[Wheel-builders] Questions re: scipy / skimage wheels on Windows

Stéfan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 20 17:03:57 EDT 2016

Hi, everyone

I would like to distribute scikit-image wheels on Windows.  To build
these I require numpy and scipy, but where they come from is not too
important.

However, we have a bigger problem when it comes to users installing
the skimage wheels, because they would also need numpy and scipy
wheels to be available.  From what I understand, we currently have the
tools for building these onr 2.7 and 3.4, but not on 3.5.

What is the latest state of things, and what is my current best course
of action?

Stéfan