[Wheel-builders] manylinux vagrant box

Max Linke max_linke at gmx.de
Tue Apr 26 08:34:30 EDT 2016

I have now working templates to create vagrant boxes to build manylinux
packages.

https://github.com/kain88-de/vagrant-manylinux-template

I will use them myself to build MDAnalysis conda packages soon. Others
are welcome to use them as well.

Also is there a way to test if the conda-packages/wheels are manylinux
compatible?

best Max