[Types-sig] Pre- And post-conditions for Interfaces

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:36:10 -0800 (PST)

Itamar,

I haven't had a really good chance to take a look at your code.  Is there
any kind of prose description you could give me?  There's a good bit of
code there and it's hard for me to follow exactly its intent.

If you can give me a clear enough description I'll add a section to the
PEP.

-Michel