[Types-sig] suggestion: replace class with a generic generator statement

Christian Tismer tismer@appliedbiometrics.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:18:22 +0200

Paul Prescod wrote:

> Edward Welbourne wrote:
>
> I'm another person that didn't really understand the proposal. I think
> that you are introducing so much new stuff at once that it is very
> difficult for a  reader to figure out when they got lost.

I also understood hardly a word. So I was waiting for someone
else to speak up :-)
Anyway, I understood and like the idea to build something
spartanic with the minimum C and try to build the "rest"
with Python. After reading the proposal, I think I got
it for some minutes, but then -pop- after 5 minutes
I'm as dumb as before.
Maybe a very, very short summary which fits on a page
would do. If it doesn't fit on a page, I won't fit my brains.

ciao - chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer@appliedbiometrics.com>
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 101   :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net