[Types-sig] suggestion: replace class with a generic generator statement

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 16:55:42 -0400

[Edward Welbourne]
> See http://www.chaos.org.uk/~eddy/dev/toy/python.html for links
> to details.
> These essays are nearing finality - feedback would help me clarify my
> ideas.  For that matter, this list has gone deathly quiet ... hello, is
> there anyone there ?

Apparently not:  it's been more than a week since you asked, and this
appears to be the first reply!  Don't know about anyone else, but I'm
deathly overloaded with other stuff already, and am really writing this just
to test the mail link <wink>.

a-generator-stmt-may-or-may-not-be-a-great-idea-but-if-you-don't-spell-
    at-least-one-form-of-it-"class"-it's-dead-on-arrival-ly y'rs  - tim