[Tutor] I need help with Django

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 05:30:07 EDT 2024

On 20/03/2024 04:09, Iwuala Chibueze via Tutor wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,I need complete details of running a inventory website with python Django.

This forum is for the Pyhon language and standard library,
Django is a bit beyond that scope.

There is an active community for Django however.
You might try here:

https://www.djangoproject.com/community/

It will help if you ask specific questions and provide
some background for them to work with.
For example:
Did you write the website? If not where did you get it?
What kind of issues are you having? Configuration? Bugs?
Performance etc.?

If you are seeing error message post them too.

The more specific you can be the better chance you will
have of them helping you.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site