[Tutor] Crystal Reports with Python.

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 20 19:32:22 EST 2024

On 19/01/2024 23:41, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:
> On 19/01/2024 16:24, Pablo Fleitas Zeni wrote:
>> Hi nice people, I wanto to load crystla report from "*.rpt" and export to ".pdf"
>> I have Crystal Runtime version 13.0 . Someone knows about it?
>> For any informationm, Thanks a lot.
>
> Wow! That's a blast from the past. I didn't know Crystal Reports
> was still being used, I haven't seen it in over 20 years!

It seems they have moved up market since I last saw them
and are now marketed as a BI tool by SAP. I didn't delve deep
but I'd expect a tool in that sector to have many export options,
at least one of which should suit Python (eg. CSV, XML, JSON, etc)
But a native binary format such as rpt is usually the hardest
to work with.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site