[Tutor] Openpyxl

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 23 08:49:33 EDT 2023

On Mon, 22 May 2023 14:14:02 +0000, "Burke, Chelsea via Tutor"
<tutor at python.org> declaimed the following:

>Good morning,
>
>I'm having issues with openpyxl, specifically the load_workbook function. It previously was working just fine, but I cannot get any workbook to load anymore using this function. Below is the error that keeps popping up every time I run it. Is there something wrong with the source code for this package? I've tried downgrading the versions from 3.1.2 to 3.1.1 and 3.1.0 and still have the same error.
>
>[cid:image001.png at 01D98C8D.BE4F5D90]

	Binary attachments are stripped by the list software (I think I've seen
".txt" files get through, but not even a ".py" will pass).

	Presuming the script runs in a shell/cmd window, cut&paste the TEXT
from the window -- NOT a screen grab.