[Tutor] Multiple front-ends in project

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 03:57:34 EDT 2023

On 28/06/2023 00:40, Mats Wichmann wrote:
> On 6/27/23 15:16, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:
>
>> Hopefully, someone else on the list will have experience to share.
>> Failing that I'd try the user fora for whichever GUI toolkit you
>> choose.
>
> One of them even has documentation:
>
> https://doc.qt.io/qtforpython-6/overviews/model-view-programming.html

While that's useful I was actually talking about the installation
deployment aspect. It used to be that you could create a Windows
Installer for example that would deploy the application. And you
had to provide a help file in Windows Help format etc. But I
don't even know if windows still uses those anymore? I know
they changed the format (to XML?)

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site