[Tutor] ModuleNotFoundError in Terminal, PyCharm OK

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Tue Jun 27 18:12:56 EDT 2023

On 28/06/2023 08.35, trent shipley wrote:
> PyCharm can run the code below or process the marked line, #2, in the
> console, as in the snip, below, but I can't figure out how to feed the
> program command line args.

Recommend a review of the way Python keeps track of various and multiple
directories, and thus how/where it finds the modules for import-ing:
https://docs.python.org/3/using/cmdline.html

Thereafter, add debug code/create snippet to display the PYTHONPATH, and
run from (same dir as this) in both PyCharm and terminal.

Illumination will follow!

--
Regards,
=dn