[Tutor] Help for Python

majid butt majidbuttm at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 06:44:59 EDT 2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Majid Butt. I am from Pakistan learning Python 3 for the last two and half years. I have developed a database desktop application using Python and SQLite3. At this point of time, I am able to retrieve data from database as a list of tuples in Python.
What i need now is to attach a report template so that i can give retrieved data to this template and generate a report so that i can read the report and take a hard copy print of that report. Could you please provide me the name of a third-party tool (other than Excel & Pdf) from where i can design a template and tell me the code to integrate this template with Python. I am basically designing Ledger reports for an accounting software which requires multi page report.

I have been searching internet for the last one year but could not find any solution to it. Please help me
I will be very grateful to you.

Thanks & Regards
Majid Butt
Pakistan