[Tutor] Beginner struggling with python.

Jack Simpson simpsonrmz41 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 17:45:23 EDT 2023

Hello,

Please pardon my ignorance but is this email chain for fresh beginners
also? I am enrolled in a crash course in python and was following along
nicely until we got on to return values and defining functions. Are
particular functions built into python such as def convert( etc.?
my main issue is syntax required as I feel the course I am in brushed over
it quite quickly.

Are there any recommendations where I can access more tutorials for
beginners to learn more and get good at the basics?

Apology’s if I haven’t formatted my email correctly, I am very new to this
but I love it and am very eager to learn more.

Thanks.