[Tutor] Late notice: Starting-out with Python

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Thu Jun 1 20:10:20 EDT 2023

(Assuming your time-zone)

A virtual-meeting for complete newbies!

Have noted that SacPy (the PUG based in Sacramento, California, United
States) is holding a monthly-meeting in a few hours from now (0200 UTC).

https://www.meetup.com/sacramentopython/events/mptjbtyfcjbcb/

--
Regards,
=dn