[Tutor] Python script (beginner)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 15:34:31 EDT 2023

On 11/07/2023 18:20, dcasher at usnx.com wrote:

> I am trying to run a script that converts jpegs to pdfs.  I currently have
> installed the img2pdf command line tool.

Does the command line tool work as you want it to from the command line?
If not that's the first step.

> My script will still not execute.

We need to see the script to be able to comment.
And if there are any error messages please podt them in full too.

> Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I have a attched a snip of the
> output.

The output is probably of limited value but we really need
to see code and any errors.

Also, we can't see screenshots because the server will strip
them as potential security threats.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site