[Tutor] (no subject)

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Fri Aug 11 09:52:14 EDT 2023

On 8/11/23 01:31, Avijit Shukla wrote:
> I need to learn about reading excel files..from system..
>
> if possible you can share steps with sample code??

I think you got one response already (or was that someone else? we don't
seem to have a working list archive any more)

There are lots of ways to deal with data from excel - from working
directly with the files to asking excel to dump into a format that's
easier to work with (usually csv) to interacting with the program itself.

Here's one example but be aware this is only one approach:

https://realpython.com/openpyxl-excel-spreadsheets-python/