[Tutor] OOPs and general Python questions.

ThreeBlindQuarks threesomequarks at proton.me
Wed Apr 19 20:41:17 EDT 2023

Please read what I wrote again Alan.

I am happy to discuss what a "superclass" is but not whether a class is SUPER or bad. I was gently pointing out that the more common method in Python is to not have a space between the words and that we tend to call them a superclass as compared to a subclass. The OP used "super class".

Of course, we can look at a class definition and discuss whether the design and implementation are very good or perhaps terrible and how it might be improved. Personally, I rarely use the phrase "super" to describe something special but I am sure many do.

But if my method of writing here is misunderstood, I hesitate to post more. However, with no actual example of a class being discussed, I found it amusing to call it super.

Regardless,

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.