[Tutor] Create command

Steve Willoughby steve at madscience.zone
Wed Sep 21 18:57:55 EDT 2022

Dominique,

It looks like you have an interesting homework exercise there to figure out. I don’t see a specific question from you, though. What have you tried so far? How did that work? What are your thoughts for where to proceed with this?

We can help guide you in your course of discovery here, but we need something to start with since we’re not going to do your homework for y ou.