[Tutor] OT: Line wrap

Torbjörn Svensson Diaz torbjorn.svensson.diaz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:54:37 EDT 2022

On 2022-09-16 20:24, Jim Byrnes wrote:

> It's more complicated than I remembered. Settings-->General scroll
> down to the bottom and click config editor. Then type wrap  in the
> search box. The setting you want is mailnews.wraplength.

I tried this and it seems as though it's in my display that there's
something wrong. When I view source of emails that I sent to email
lists, everything is working the way it should. But when I read then in
the normal way, lines do not wrap the way I want them to. Instead I see
very long lines. What to do?

Best regards,

--
Torbjörn Svensson Diaz